When you apply for an iwoca loan, we’ll usually need to verify your business revenue.
If you have a Natwest account, there are two ways of giving us access to this information.
You can link your online banking to your iwoca account to give us read-only access to your business data, or you can upload PDF bank statements to your iwoca account. Alternatively, you can email bank statements downloaded from your online banking directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to upload them for you.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for all options.
Option 1. Linking your online banking
You can link you online banking in three easy steps.
Get started by logging into your iwoca account and going to the ‘Business verification’ section, where you’ll find the option to link your online banking.
First, you’ll need to search for the name of your bank. There may be multiple results for the same bank so it's important to double check you have selected the correct account type (Business/Personal/Private).
Next, enter your login details for your online banking account. We do not store or have access to these details - we use a third party service provided by Yodlee, a major data-cloud service provider to global banks.
Having Some Trouble? You can find more detail on a list of common issues in this article.
Once you've added all of your credentials, confirm all the details are accurate and you should be good to go.
Now that you've given us read-only access to your business data we'll use it to make a fast and fair decision on your application.
Option 2. Adding PDFs of your bank statements
It's easy to download your NatWest bank statements as PDFs if you know where to look. Here's a quick guide but just send us a message if you have any questions.
- Log in to your NatWest internet banking as usual
- Select ‘Statements’ from the options on the left hand side of the screen
- Select ‘View statement PDFs and Certificates of Interest’
- Choose an account from the list
- Choose a time period to view. Your full statement from that period will now be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Download statement (PDF)’ link in the top left and select ‘Save’ when prompted. Choose a convenient location on your computer to store your statements before uploading them to iwoca.
- Return to your iwoca account and upload the bank statements. You can also email them to email@example.com if you have any problems uploading the files
Once we’ve got the details we need, we’ll review your application and get in touch when we’ve made a decision.
If you have any questions, send us a message by clicking the icon at the bottom right of your screen.